- Try to buy locally grown food whenever possible, and shop for produce with the minimum amount of packaging.
- Consider reducing your car usage if at all possible. Walking and cycling is good exercise, and care sharing is a good opportunity to catch up with friends.
- Switching to a green domestic energy supplier may not be any more costly than one of the main suppliers.
- You may be surprised to learn the size of your carbon footprint! Log on to the WWF website to perform a short (~5 minute) personal carbon footprint audit and get some ideas for more sustainable ways of living.
- Remember climate change issues regularly during prayer.
- Promote green issues in the church through sermons and talks, and consider using the Green Communion liturgy
- Consider supporting the climate change campaigns currently promoted by Christian Aid.
- Support the move for churches to divest in fossil fuels.